Rwandan Ramblings

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Umwaka Mwiza! (Happy New Year indeed)


Christmas has involved a long whirl of lake swimming, eating fish and intestines, becoming a stowaway on a boat jammed with crates of local beer, sorting through a pig's body trying to find edible flesh from nipples and hearts, spending a day and a half in a police station and pulling Christmas crackers kindly sent by my mum. All in all, there is a lot to say, and I am aware I have fallen behind. This is just to let you know that these adventures are all to come ( I know how you must all be on the edge of your seats after all...) and that I have not forgotten you. My absence has been partly due to the aforementioned police visit (don't worry, it wasn't me being knocked about for bad behaviour) but rest assured I shall be back with a bang.

Hope all your Christmases and New Years were jolly affairs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home